Monday, June 16, 2014

Autumn Trees

Summer's just about to be in full swing, but I'm always ready for the fall! I'm not a fan of hot weather (unless I'm on the beach, that is) so I have some autumnal nails to distract from the heat.


See what colors I used after the jump!



I started with a nude base of OPI My Vampire Is Buff. Then I took a makeup sponge and sponged on autumnal colors at the top of my nails to mimic leaves. I started with lightest color and worked in. I used Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow, China Glaze Orange You Hot?, China Glaze Riveting, China Glaze Harvest Moon, and China Glaze Hey Sailor. I added a little texture and sparkle with China Glaze Harvest Moon. After I added the leaf colors, I used a nail art brush and China Glaze Midtown Magic to draw branches.


They may not be seasonally appropriate, but I still think they're cute :)

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome!!! I love Autumn colors...and trees!

    ReplyDelete