Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Last of England: Berry + Silver Glitter Triangles

I am a bad blogger and haven't even finished posting all the manis I have from England! I've just been really busy this summer between my internship and working at my family's pharmacy, so I haven't been posting as much as I'd like to. But anyway, here's the last of my poorly lit abroad manicures!


I started with a base of Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Pomegranate. Then I let that dry and taped off the triangles. I used Milani One Coat Glitter in Silver Dazzle for the triangles. I sealed it all with a coat of Seche Vite, as usual.


I really like the Gelly Hi Shine line; too bad we don't have Barry M in the US!




Now that I'm all done with manis from abroad, you can expect much better lit photos once again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment