Sunday, June 30, 2013

Serum No. 5: Day Glow

As you may or may not know, I am a complete child on the inside. So obviously the whimsy of anything glow-in-the-dark greatly appeals to me, especially when it's in nail polish form. I owned a few glow polishes already, but I heard that Serum No. 5's Day Glow was the glow-in-the-dark polish. Naturally, I had to have it.


Day Glow is that pale yellow color that I associate with glow-in-the-dark stuff. I layered three coats of it over white to make it even.


The formula was okay; a little difficult but nothing too bad. And it's totally worth it for the glow on this polish. I "charged" it under a light for like fifteen seconds, then took the following picture:


It glows spectacularly! I couldn't stop staring at my nails when I was trying to sleep, ha! And the glow lasted quite a while too.


Overall I'm very pleased with this polish, and I definitely want to buy the rest of Serum No. 5's glow polishes!

You can purchase Serum No. 5 on their website or their Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment