Sunday, June 16, 2013

(Belated) 21st Birthday Nails

Okay, so I know my 21st birthday was over a month ago, but I just got around to posting these now. Oops!


I didn't have that much time to do my nails, so I wanted something quick but also festive. I started with a polish that is gorgeous on its own, Octopus's Garden by Enchanted Polish. I layered one coat of that over a base of China Glaze Liquid Leather.


Nothing says birthday like multicolored glitter, so that was the next step - I added a gradient of Lynnderella's New Year's Eve Eve to the tips of my nails, leaving my index and middle fingers bare. Then I used a striping brush and China Glaze Glistening Snow to add the 2 and 1 to each finger.


Just look at that duochrome!


And Lynnderella's gliterbombs always make me drool. There are just so many different glitters in there. I'm so glad I was able to snag a bottle of this. Definitely my favorite multi glitter.



You can see the duochrome here. It's hard to capture on camera, but it shifts from purple to reddish to copper to blue.


My 21st birthday was pretty crazy, but it was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment