Saturday, May 25, 2013

Red, Black, and Gold Skittles

Sometimes I just don't know what I want to do with my nails, so I do something different on each one. I think it's a pretty good compromise :)


I was really feeling the combination of red, black, and gold, so I picked a bunch of polishes that fit the color scheme.


On my thumb, I started with a base of Deborah Milano 103, a pretty red with gold shimmer that I picked up in Italy. Then I sponged on a gradient of OPI Goldeneye, a polish I've been reaching for a lot lately. On my index finger, I used two coats of Barry M Gold Mine Glitter. On my middle finger, I started with a base of China Glaze Hey Sailor, then freehand a triangle of Goldeneye, then another of China Glaze Liquid Leather. On my ring finger, I layered HARE Polish Holiday Hoopla over Liquid Leather. Finally, I used three coats of Goldeneye on my pinky. Phew!



I really like how the colors work together.



Skittles are a really fun way to do your nails when you can't decide on one design. And they look so unique, too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment