Saturday, March 23, 2013

Gold Glitter on Navy Gradient

I'm currently on spring break until April 7th! I'll be travelling around Europe, so until then I have a bunch of stuff schedule for you. It'll be like I was never gone ;)

If you ask me, you can never go wrong with a simple glitter gradient. Which is good because I was in a bit of a nail art rut - I attribute it to my relatively small collection of nail polish that I have with me in England. Sigh, study abroad problems. Oh well! I like what I came up with.


I started with a base of China Glaze First Mate, a navy creme and a one-coater. Then I used a makeup sponge to add a gradient of China Glaze Champagne Kisses, a fine antique gold glitter.


I don't know why the glitter on my middle finger looks so sparse in these photographs. It didn't look like that in person!




Studying abroad is a lot of fun, but part of me can't wait to be reunited with my polish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment