Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Candeo Colors: Jellybean

You know what I love? Jellybeans (specifically Jellie Bellies, but I digress). Today's polish is inspired by those fruity candies. It's called, you guessed it, Jellybean by Candeo Colors.


Jellybean is a pastel yellow creme loaded with satin hex glitters in blue, peach, and lavender. There are some tinier square glitters in there as well.


I used two coats of Jellybean on its own to achieve full opacity. It went on well, and I had no problems with the glitters. They distributed evenly and without any fuss. The base is sheer enough that the first layer of glitter still shows through, which I like!



This polish reminds me of Easter! I think it's really lovely. Candeo Colors is available on their own website or from Llarowe.

No comments:

Post a Comment