Friday, February 22, 2013

Black and Gold Ruffles and Dots

Today's nail art is actually the first manicure I did while in England! I obviously couldn't bring my light box here, but I did the best I can with photos.


It's so sad not having my full polish collection with me! I had a really tough time choosing what polishes to bring with me, as well. Anyway, I started with three coats of Goldeneye by OPI. Then I painted half of my nails (diagonally) with Liquid Leather by China Glaze. I used a big dotting tool and Goldeneye to go over some of the black, then I used a smaller dotting tool and Liquid Leather to make the black dots. It sounds more complicated than it is, I think!


I wore these nails for orientation :)



My nails look so sad and small :( I always wind up breaking a bunch of nails when I travel! Sigh. Oh well, stay tuned to see how I'll make do with only a fraction of my polish ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment