Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Glitter Gradient

Happy New Year! I hope you all had fun on New Year's Eve :)

2012 was a pretty good year for me, but here's hoping that 2013 will be even better. I'll be going abroad next semester, so I think 2013 will be filled with awesome new experiences.

For my New Year's Eve nails, I wanted something sparkly.


I started with two coats of Sephora by OPI in Hell To The No, a purple with golden shimmer. It's such a lovely color; it's a shame it was limited edition. I thought gold glitter would complement the gold shimmer, so I reached for China Glaze Champagne Kisses, a find gold glitter with holo particles. I painted that on with a nail art brush and used the brush to drag the glitter down my nail. After that, I added Milani Jewel FX in Gold in the center of my nails for some added glitter. I used two coats of Seche Vite to make it all smooth.


I really love all of Milani's glitters. They're so lovely, especially for their price point.



You can really see the shimmer in Hell To The No in that close up!


I love how sparkly these are; they're just what I wanted for New Year's Eve.

I hope 2013 treats you all well!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 2013! I love the purple/gold colour combo. I just got the Milani glitter so I'm excited to try it out now. It looks great in your mani! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy 2013 to you too :) The Milani glitters are great - so many possibilities!

      Delete