Thursday, January 10, 2013

Lynnderella: Witch Cauldron Was It?

Let me preface this post by saying that I have lusted after Lynnderella's Cauldron Drippings forever. But every time it popped up on eBay, it was just too expensive to justify. So when Lynnderella re-released a new formulation of Cauldron Drippings, I caved immediately.

And so without further ado, I present Witch Cauldron Was It?, an updated version of Cauldron Drippings.


I started with a base of Nicole by OPI Fresh Squeezed, an orange shimmer. I decided to also do an accent nail, so I used Essie Sexy Divide on my ring fingers. Then I layered just one coat of Witch Cauldron. Look at that glitter density!


Witch Cauldron is mix of a myriad of glitters suspended in a clear base. Most of the glitters are orange, but there are some green, purple, and gold glitters as well.


As is the norm for Lynnderella's, the polish went on smoothly even though it's incredibly dense with glitter. I didn't have to do much to get the glitters in place.

Please excuse the Band Aid - my finger was still recovering from a nasty run-in with some scissors!

This polish definitely lived up to my expectations. It's so lovely! Lynnderella polishes can be purchased from her eBay store.

No comments:

Post a Comment