Saturday, January 19, 2013

HARE Golden Years + Scale Nails

I have another HARE polish for you today! This one is called Golden Years.


I layered two coats of Golden Years over one coat of Yoga-ta Get This Blue by OPI. I didn't want a single colored mani, so I decided to add some accent nails on my index and middle fingers. I again started with a base of Yoga-ta Get This Blue, but I forwent Golden Years in favor of a scale pattern.


But first, let's talk about Golden Years. It's a mix of blue, turquoise, gold, and greenish glitters suspended in a dark blue base. The glitter was a bit less dense than I usually expect for HARE, but it was still quite dense. Application was effortless.


For the accent nails, I used a dotting tool to create the scaly look. I also used the following polishes:
China Glaze Glittering Garland
China Glaze Exotic Encounters
OPI Curry Up Don't Be Late
Sinful Colors Innocent



As usual, I love this HARE polish. And I think the accent nails are cool too :) HARE Polish can be purchased from her Etsy store or from Llarowe.

No comments:

Post a Comment