Monday, December 3, 2012

Zombies and Elvis' Pink Cadillac

Sometimes one color just isn't enough. Today I went for two - Zombies! by Pirate Polish and Elvis' Pink Cadillac by Pretty & Polished.


I layered them to conserve polish. I started with bases of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mint Sorbet and Bubblegum Pink.


Elvis' Pink Cadillic is a pale pink creme/jelly with matte black hexes in various sizes. The glitter was denser in this than in Zombies. I used two coats, and the formula was easy to work with.


Zombies is basically a mint version of Elvis' Pink Cadillac, which is why I chose to pair them. It did have less tiny hexes. I used two-three coats, depending on how much glitter came out on each finger.



Pirate Polish is available on their Etsy store, and Pretty & Polished (formerly on Etsy) can now be found in their own website.

No comments:

Post a Comment