Monday, November 5, 2012

Hare Polish: Heat Plague

Sorry I haven't posted in a while...I've been really preoccupied over Hurricane Sandy. I can't stop looking at pictures. My family just got power back on Friday, but half of my hometown is still without power. And really, we're the lucky ones - so many people along the Jersey shore have lost everything. It's been a very emotional week for me.

Anyway, I have another fabulous polish by Hare today. These were taken on my friend's iPhone during my week of being camera-less, so sorry for any quality issues!


I didn't take a macro of this since I only had an iPhone. Heat Plague is tons of purple, pink, and orange glitter in a sheer, dark green base.


I layered just one coat of Heat Plague over two coats of Don't Mess With OPI by OPI. Heat Plague has so much glitter! The formula's great too - easy to work with, and the glitter spreads evenly.



Hare continues to impress me with their awesome polishes. They're available through their Etsy store and Llarowe.

No comments:

Post a Comment