Sunday, August 26, 2012

Once Upon A Polish: Dragon Spit

I have some sad news: During all of my unpacking, I broke a few nails. I had to file them all down into little nubs to make them even :( So sad! I decided that if I had to have tiny nails, I would make them extra glittery to compensate. And so I tried out another indie polish. It's called Dragon Spit by Once Upon A Polish.


Dragon Spit is a mix of blue, orange, red, purple, and pink hex glitters with red and blue bar glitters and tiny red square glitters suspended in a clear base.


It's really shiny and lovely! I decided to layer it over Flying Dragon by China Glaze, a neon purple with tiny fuchsia and blue microglitter. Then I added just one coat of Dragon Spit. The glitter was pretty easy to work with; I just needed to dab it a tiny bit to get it even.





I actually had a really hard time deciding what to layer this over! Here are some other color combos I was considering:

From left: Dragon Spit over Rose Among Thorns (China Glaze), In The Lime Light (China Glaze), Grape Pop (China Glaze), and Pure Energy (Color Club)
Overall, I was pleased with this polish! I have some other Once Upon A Polishes that I'm excited to try now. You can purchase Once Upon A Polish from their Etsy shop, which can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment