Monday, August 6, 2012

Lush Lacquer: Mr. Bubble

Today, I'm wearing my first indie polish ever! It's Mr. Bubble by Lush Lacquer. I know some people have complained about how long it takes to get their polish from them, but my order shipped very quickly.


Mr. Bubble is full of different sizes of blue, pink, and white glitter suspended in a clear base. But this isn't any glitter; it's matte glitter (which I'm currently obsessed with).

Here's a close up of the glitter in the bottle.
I decided to layer it over Victoria's Blue Eyes by Brucci, a darkened sky blue creme. Here's one coat.


As you can see, one coat was still a little sparse, so I added another coat of Mr. Bubble and topped it off with a coat of Seche Vite. There's still a little bit of texture, but nothing too bumpy.


Close up of the thumbnail.


The polish went on smoothly with even glitter distribution, and I didn't have to fish around for big hex glitters. Overall, I'm really happy with this polish!

You can purchase Lush Lacquer here from their Etsy shop.

2 comments:

  1. Cute!
    I nominated you for Liebster Blog Award, go to this link to follow the directions
    http://nailpolishcreations.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-award.html
    :)

    ReplyDelete